Thursday, August 2, 2012

#2 Anonymous on tumblr asked:

Pretty much this person wants to know what I use for beauty


This stuff works reallllyy well I use it to help grow healthier eyelashes because eyelashes naturally dry out and need conditioning, this is like a conditioner for them and a groth enhancer. But if you dont want to buy this then I would say you should just not wear waterproof mascara and take off all makeup before you go to sleep at night to prevent breakage. And also if you don't want to buy this you can always just put a little bit of conditoner in your eyelashes with a mascara brush after your shower.








I usually dont like got2b products but this is a good product to help smooth hair after a shower when its humid out and control fly aways. Usually I can brush my hair out dtraight with this, but i like to braid it after for silky waves.

















When I do use makeup to cover a pimple insted of using a blemish stick I get a small brush dab a little bit of this on it then apply it over the blemish for longer lasting coverage.






This product is my life saver! My favorite thing to use ever! While this has a yellow color when you rub it into your face it is clear, it is moisturizer so pretty much lotion for you face to keep it from getting dry!


















Mascara is the only thing that I wear every day no matter what. I prefer mascara that makes lashes longer because I already have thick eyelashes, this however does both depending on how you apply it.

No comments:

Post a Comment